Wogen Resources Ltd is an international metals trading company based in London which specializes in light and super alloy metals, minor metals, rare earths and precious metals.
We have been in the metals business for 40 years and we have established very good relations with most major market consumers and refiners worldwide.
Many refiners have implemented high-efficiency and clean technologies for the treatment of metal-containing scraps and are looking for feed from “urban mining”.
The way most larger refineries operate involves customer pre-approval, DDP deliveries, complex pricing mechanisms and tolling terms, as well as payment terms at several months from delivery, which makes it difficult for many collectors to deal directly with them and to be paid the maximum value for their scraps. Our aim is to facilitate a direct access to this refining capacity for scrap collectors using our existing business lines with the refiners, to pre-finance some of the costs involved before final settlement by the refiners, and to provide regular market information.
Our current focus is on the following types of products:
- Scrap circuit boards (from dismantled computers)
- Other computer scraps such as scrap memory, scrap CPU
- Scrap mobile phones
- Scrap car catalysts
- We can also find an outlet for Scrap Ni-metal hydride batteries (NiMH) and lithium-ion batteries
Wogen Resources is not offering scrap trading but offers an agency service for those companies which have regular monthly availabilities of scraps.
- long term and reliable outlets
- recycling in a transparent and environmentally friendly way (with a paper trail evidencing clean disposal)
- compliance with national and international rules and regulations
- optimum valuation in a transparent way of scraps through the selection of the best available terms and conditions per type of scraps
- market information on recycling processes and metal prices
- handling of logistics on behalf of the collectors
- metal hedging where appropriate (subject to minimum quantities)
- financing based on provisional values established upon delivery
Dominique De Brouwer
Direct +44 (0)20 7227 8861
4 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JS